$200.00 – $3,999.00
MINIMUM ORDER 350
Dmt for sale
N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT or N,N-DMT) is a chemical substance that occurs in many plants and animals and which is both a derivative and a structural analog of tryptamine. It can be consumed as a psychedelic drug and has historically been prepared by various cultures for ritual purposes as an entheogen. It is illegal in most countries.
DMT has a rapid onset, intense effects and a relatively short duration of action. For those reasons, DMT was known as the “business trip” during the 1960s in the United States, as a user could access the full depth of a psychedelic experience in considerably less time than with other substances such as LSD or magic mushrooms. It can be inhaled, ingested, or injected and its effects depend on the dose. When inhaled or injected, the effects last a short period of time: about 5 to 15 minutes. Effects can last three hours or more when orally ingested along with an MAOI, such as the ayahuasca brew of many native Amazonian tribes. It can produce vivid “projections” of mystical experiences involving euphoria and dynamic hallucinations of geometric forms.
It is a functional analog and structural analog of other psychedelic tryptamines such as O-acetylpsilocin (4-AcO-DMT), 5-MeO-DMT, bufotenin (5-HO-DMT), psilocybin and psilocin . The structure of it occurs within some important biomolecules like serotonin and melatonin, making them structural analogs of it.
dmt drug effects
The physical effects are generally mild but can lead to symptoms such as increased heart rate and blood pressure, chest tightness, agitation, dilated pupils, rapid rhythmic eye movements, and dizziness. It can also cause vomiting, nausea, or diarrhea when taken orally.
The psychedelic and hallucinogenic side effects are much more profound and the effects may vary depending on dosage.
- Low doses cause emotional and some sensory responses with no hallucinogenic responses.
- Higher doses produce hallucinations involving a feeling of movement, bright colors, and rapidly moving images. Artistic depictions of the trip often have kaleidoscopic qualities.
- In many cases, high doses produce the feeling that the user is communicating with other life forms that are often referred to as small aliens, dwarves, or elves.
- Users feel a sense of euphoria, calm, fear, panic, or anxiety.
DMT street names
It is referred to by a number of slang terms:
- businessman’s trip
- businessman’s special
- forty-five-minute psychosis
5 grams, 10 grams, 50 grams, 100 grams, 500 grams, 1 kg